Jul 24, 2013

We love pizza

Pizza is another favorite in my family, right after the spaghetti. The biggest challenge was to make the sticky cheese on the top of the pizza, especially at the edges. There is an awful adhesive in Hungary, Technokol Rapid, which is so messy I can't use it for making miniatures. Its special attribute is leaving thin adhesive fibers all over the work. (And it smells terrific, it even causes headache.) But when I mixed it with some white acrylic paint, the "concoction" is perfect for melt cheese.
I made various flavors, pizza with zucchini, with mushroom and with peppers. The salami was constant. And of course I made my usual little scene, too.












12 comments:

Yolanda Morán said...

Perfecto, el realismo es increíble, me encanta.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness. I am so hungry and now that I have seen that I want pizza. It looks better then any of the pizza I can buy in my city!

Jackie said...

These look just like the homemade real pizzas we make at home. The crust and the colors and shading you used, and the melted stringy cheese, on your pizzas is so freaking real it's unbelievable that these are miniatures! Your talent is astounding! xoxo

Many mini hugs,
Jackie

windypointminiaturesblogspot.com said...

Everything you make is always so beautiful. I look forward to seeing your things whenever you post. The pizzas are superb.

Jennifer

Kleine Vingers said...

I have just finished my breakfast but seeing your pizza's makes my mouth water!! they look so tasty.
Miniature greetings

Fabiola said...

Your pizza is very realistic. I really like the preparation table.
Greetings, Faby

Marisa said...

what a wonderful pizza prep table, I like it very much

Hugs
Marisa

Hannah said...

Very realistic with the cheese =) Great work!!! Hannah

Karolyn said...

absolutely delicious!

Sam said...

It looks fantastic! Your pizza is so realistic that I can almost taste it!
I think I have to have pizza for lunch.

The grandmommy said...

BRAVO!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work, pal! May I ask you what brand of clay do you use?